EN    FR
Home / History
 

Kirker & Cie SA is the successor of the oldest Intellectual Property Office in Switzerland, founded in 1877 by Mr E. Imer-Schneider (Attorney for the Swiss Patent Nr. 1).

After Mr Gaylord Kirker passed away in 1992, the firm was acquired by the partners of Micheli & Co, who have continued the development thereof, especially in trade/service marks matters under the impulse of Ms Anne Keune -lawyer- now retired form the profession.

The direction of Kirker & Cie SA is presently exerted  by Dr Jean-François Léger, with the assistance of Mrs Axelle Larrieu, lawyer.